Thursday, October 21, 2010

Even My Mom Noticed....

With my computer out of commission and lots of company in the house, the blog has been neglected!! But it has been next to impossible to work on the computer with all the busy-ness happening around the house.

Finally on Tuesday night, Brian (my genius husband) got my computer sorta working.... so maybe you'll start to hear from us again!! But this "break" was soo long that even my mom, who works for weeks at a time with no blog access noticed.... LOL!!

Unfortunately when the computer went down so did my interest in taking pictures, but with my sweet friend Erica who visited whipped our her new awesome DSLR, it inspired me to pull out the camera again too:) So I hope to share some pics of our AWESOME almost-full week with our sweet seminary friends soon:)

Here was our parting kid-group shot:)


Man, we're going to miss them!!!

5 comments:

Mrs. Stam said...

welcome back we missed you

Jenny said...

I was just thinking about you today and hoping you all were well. It stinks to be without a computer or internet!

grammie said...

Glad to see you back....I WAS getting worried..thanks Brian for letting her use your computer tonight. Boy you sure did had a house FULL..but see all those smiling FACES!!!

grammie said...

Did Anna lose a front upper tooth? I see lots of holes in there.

You and Erica must have been taking the picture at the same time..Lydia is the only one looking at you. What a "cutie".

Anonymous said...

glad you are back. I missed seeing your posts. Glad your computer is up and running.