Wednesday, December 21, 2011

WW: The Table After a Homeschooling Morning


**And this was after we cleaned up halfway through;)

I've always liked this quote;)
Our house is clean enough to be healthy, 
and dirty enough to be happy.  
~Author Unknown
and any other linkys I find !!!


SarahElisabeth said...

Looks surprisingly neat!
The main downside of home education is the effect on housework.

jubilee said...

My table usually looks much more, uh, used than your table -- and I don't home school! At least you have a good reason!

Happy WW to you!

Gina Kleinworth said...

Oh yes- I know that all too well. It spills over to their desks in their rooms too. But the final projects are always worth it :)

Jenny said...

LOL, looks like my house!

Sarah said...

Ha ha. Love it!

Ika Devita Susanti said...

Well, what can I say? That's a wonderful table for me, for real. I love the quote too :)

Melissa from the Blue House said...

Aw.... makes me miss my homeschooling days. :( My kids are public schooled now, and my table stays sadly clean all day. Sigh.