Tuesday, December 14, 2010

TTT: Tormenting of the Christmas Tree

One of the easiest ways to torment our sweet and familiar Christmas tree is to steal the ornaments:) And Nate is quite the thief!

And just today as I was in the kitchen preparing lunch, Nate turned the corner and got out of my sight for a few minutes. And then I heard Lydia from the dining room (where the tree is), "Oh, Nate.... nooooo!"

Then she comes to me with a crumbled up wet piece of construction paper. "Nate ate Baby Jesus!"

And then there is The Shake!

Oh, yes.... I would have never let the others do this to the Christmas tree.... but I've lightened up some;) And it's just too precious and funny!!


This has nothing to do with Nate or the Christmas tree.....

The kids were watching a video that had a male & female cartoon kissing. Anna immediately responded,"ewwwww!! [turning to us] Oh, Daddy, you and Mommy don't kiss on the lips, do you?"

LOL!!! Of course we answered that we do.... lead to more "ewwww"'s!! ha haaha aa


Sarah Halstead said...

ha ha. hilarious. i love the video of Nate. So cute!

Patricia said...

Your little one is one day younger than my girl. And yes she eats everything as well:)

Tracey M. said...

Your Nate is just enamored with the Christmas tree! I love the jiggling and poor baby Jesus!
Visiting from over at Tiny talk.

Mary@notbefore7 said...

LOL...he ate the baby Jesus...HAHA!

LOVE that shaking the Christmas tree. Yes, we let those littles do a lot of things we would have "never" let the siblings do...hehehe!

kewkew said...

Wish I could have watched the video, but the computer is extremely slow lately. But the pictures were adorable. Poor Baby Jesus.
The kissing comments were too funny