Thursday, December 9, 2010

Almost...

Nate is on the verge of crawling. I've been hesitant to post an "almost crawling" video just because I'm his Momma and I think Everything his does is genius and adorable :) But maybe some of you might enjoy his "almost crawling" !!

And even though he's not totally crawling yet, he's still getting to where he wants to go:)

The prize...




And then he got his prize....




He only gets faster from here.... just day I had to find a new place for the TV remotes (when he was in the walker) and take away TWO Christmas tree ornaments!!

4 comments:

Jenny said...

I'm going to call that crawling! I guess it's scooting, but same thing :)

He's just so darn cute!

grandma said...

can anyone or anything be more adorable!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Aww. So cute! Go Nate!

Amanda @ My Everyday said...

Claire is doing that same thing! He is so cute!!