- Height: 27 1/2 inches (85%)
- Weight: 17 lbs 1 oz (50%)
- Sitting alone
- Picking up foods and trying to get them into his mouth!
- Moving in a circle on his tummy
- Acts bashful by looking down when we say his name (sooo cute!!!)
- Starting to STAND in the walker and move forward
- Sit up and reach into the toy basket
- Munch on ANYTHING he can get his hands on
- Watch the kids play while in the stroller or swing
- Hold a spoon while eating
- Roll around while getting changed
- Play with grass
- Giggle at the kids when they try to get him to laugh
- Nurse throughout the night!!!
- Play with the wipe box
- Cheerios (eating them whole now)
- Peaches and Peaches w/ blueberries
- Banana Puffs
- Definitely prefers chunks to mashed up foods
- Wakes at 7ish, nurse, little eating at 8ish
- Nap 9/9:30 - 11/11:30 (huge homeschool time for us)
- Wakes from nap, nurse, lunch
- if the morning nape was short, Nate does a cat nap at lunch
- Plays until the older kids nap, quick nurse
- Naps 2-4ish
- Wake, nurse, playtime, sometimes a cat nap
- Dinner with us, clean up/PJs
- Nurse, Bedtime 8-9ish
- Wakes 10-11ish, nurse, back in crib
- 2ish, nurse, in bed with us!
It's so fun to see Nate's little personality coming through the baby-ness each month! He can be soo content when all his needs are met and he's sitting playing with toys. And then he's very opinionated about food and how brother tries to play with him. He's getting SUPER wiggly when it's time to change his clothes and diapers... is almost a wrestling match:)
Nate seems to be our most "outgoing" baby. It's probably because he's the youngest and always has attention, so when he doesn't see them he looks for attention!
And one of our favorite times of the day is right before Nate goes down to bed... he gets into a very "silly mood" and he giggles at almost anything we do. So funny!
To see him interacting more and more with his siblings is great!! I love how much the kids love one another and how much we are growing together!! Definitely the best part of having 4 kiddos! A great memory is the kids wanting to hug Nate before bed or taking turns pushing him in the swing:)
While I'd LOVE to have more sleep, I am thankful for the extra snuggle times even at night;) Each baby stage passes so quickly and I will definitely miss having a little baby to snuggle with in just a few months. One day he'll sleep through the night, right???
When he was only 17lbs at his check up, I worried a bit!! The pediatrician wasn't worried at all, but mentioned that having fatty, nourishing milk was important.... that is tough!
I am still trying to figure out if he is sensitive to soy or not!! It's really hard to know for sure!! Anyway, that will cut even MORE food out of my diet... grrr!! ANd it makes eating healthy and full for both of us, that much harder! Another stage that seems hard, but will be REALLY missed!!
You can remember some of our last 6 months HERE!