Saturday, March 29, 2014

Milk Bubbles

In an effort to let my kids be kids... to let them have "kid moments".

And the Boyz seem to find these moments more than the girls... although the girls have their own, too:)

So one morning as I was coming in from walking the dog, I found my oldest boy making milk bubbles.

IMG_5128

Having the best time!
IMG_5131

And a wide-eyed smaller, but just as adventurous, brother watching his every move!

IMG_5135
IMG_5139


And then it got a little crazy.

IMG_5138

But the smiles were great:)
IMG_5136


Just another moment of forgetting the "to do" list, the mess, poor table manners...

just a minute to smile and giggle...

take some pictures to remember (and prove I let them!!!).

2 comments:

Grandma said...

absolutely two adorable little men!!!

Uncle Scott said...

Milk bubbles are the best!!