Thursday, August 28, 2008

Sick of Potty Training Yet??

I was looking over the titles of some of my last posts and all have been about potty training... ha ahaa... it's the season right now:)

I was thinking about the verses in Eccles. 3!

There is an appointed time foe everything
There is a time for every event under heaven-
A time to give birth, a time to die:
a time to plant, and a time to uproot what is planted;
......
a time to weep; a time to laugh;
a time to mourn, and a time to dance;
a time to throw stones, a time to gather stones;
a time to embrace, and a time to shun embracing;
a time to search, and a time to give up as lost...."


For the last 4 years I have been learning to be content in the stages of life that I find myself. The small town life, the young mommy, the young family trying to use their resources wisely, the very preggo mommy with young children and now the potty training coach!!

And I've learned that each stage holds it's own CHALLENGES and JOYS!! Each stage calls me to rely on the ONE who is the constant sustainer of my faith and sanity. And that I should always been thankful for all the blessings that I do have and be focused on Him and those blessings versus all that I want to change.

So my goal today is to be content and joyful in THIS season (hoping it's SHORT)!! TO be pleased with every success and encouarging with every accident:)(Which I have been on the outside....but feeling overwhelmed by all the training on the inside.)

No comments: